Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged. I can't believe someone actually reads my blogs and tagged me.

So here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. (I can do that.)

2. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (I don't know 8 people that blog that would not kill me if I tagged them.)

3. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and asking them to read your blog.

Eight random things about me. Okay.

1. I am a paper monster. Scrapbooking has only brought out that monster. I remember as a child loving all kinds of paper. I am slowly using the paper but do buy more along the way.

2. I love bags -- you know various purses, backpacks, and bags like that. My husband knows that and laughed at Miss K one day as she had a bag and was giving him a long speech. He thought she was telling him all about her bag. She got that love from me.

3. I have 3 sets of inserts in my passport and I got a thick passport to begin with. That means 3 times I have had more pages added. It is thick. The name change is on page W but there are now 3 page W's. This is my passport that was issued in Florence, Italy which is another story.

4. I have not driven a car, van, or anything since last September that is 8 months. Do you think I will still remember? Give me my Civic and I will be happy.

5. I like Pepsi when I am in America and Coke here.

6. I wash my floor on my hands and knees. I have not found a good wet mop here and so I have resorted to my hands and knees but I think it was my mother who taught me that is the best way to clean the floor.

7. I have a Chinese teapot collection. Chinese teapots are not necessarily pretty flowers and such rather various shapes, sizes, and colours of clay.

8. One more I need to think of one more random thing. Why is this so hard. Hmmm how about I am starting a ribbon collection that will rival my paper collection. In the garment, fabric district I have found some wonderful ribbons stores and so I have been getting some for sewing and scrapbooking and maybe even making cute hair bows.

There 8 random things about me. Now the hard part I have to impose on 8 people to tag. Maybe that should have been one of the 8 random things I hate to impose on people even if it is someone that I am paying to do something for me. So if 8 random people want to be tagged, let me know.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm reading! :) I love that you live overseas, because I'm going to be doing the same thing in about two months. Thanks for the great list. I should wash the floor on my hands-and-kneees. My mom taught me the same thing. :)