Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's a snap


I love candles. They make our house special good and also help to cover the smells of neighbors cooking dinner or sewer smells. I live where garlic and lots of it is used for dinner. There are lots of smells here. Anyway, I like candles. Votive are my favorite maybe because it is fun to bring a few of them from home they are small and lightweight and I don't have to worry about the glass breaking like a jar candle.

When the candle gets burnt down, then the question is how t get it out of the glass holder. It is easy. Just pop it into the freezer for a hour and then use a table knife and it will snap right out.

2 comments:

Lisa Knight said...

Love candles, not nearly as much as my sister, but i do! She doesn't have kids so she can burn them 24/7 & does. I used to but now I only burn them every now and then. I am getting back into the habit, since the Princess is old enough to understand to leave them alone. What are your favorite scents? I am loving green apple right now, but I am drawn to the cinnamon & apple pie type of scents.
~Lisa

Alexis Jacobs said...

I have never heard that trick before. I love candles so now I will have to try this! Thanks!