Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day 9 & 10 Needs Only

Yesterday was Day 9. I went to the grocery store and bought some snack gifts for friends we will be meeting later this week. I also bought sticker books for the children with an extra for Miss K. The extra might not have been a need.

Today is Day 10. I again went to the grocery store but before I stopped there I stopped at an outlet store and bought a purse/bag that I didn't need but liked and it was a good price. Well, that left me with a limited amount of cash for the grocery store so I had to be careful -- bought grapes, laundry detergent, wipes, and some necessities that I needed.

I also picked up information on the Money Back program that is starting at the grocery store. Yeah, you don't need your Resident ID which I don't yet have hopefully we will get that soon. I don't know how much I will get back but since it is free I will join.

I will just add that the store is also doing that "special" pricing for members. I always hated it when the stores in the USA did that. Well, that has caught on here. I really do need to get a money back card. I have the form and will fill it for the next time I go to the grocery store.

No comments: