Someone on a message board was complaining no I mean encouraging us to update our blogs. She must have been looking for updates here and didn't find any. Well, another dear friend gave a suggestion for a topic, 10 Simple Pleasures.
1. A sleeping baby/toddler - there is nothing like a sleeping baby/toddler. They are so sweet and peaceful. Mine is sleeping now.
2. Clean sheets that have been hung on the line and have that fresh outdoor smell. I might live in the city but I have am able to enjoy that. Then again having a dryer here is a big deal. I do have one but only use it when I need to.
3. A new box of crayons - I love the smell and the colours, the sharp points. I just need a new colouring book to go with it.
4. Dark chocolate - Wilbur Buds are my favourite -- just the right size to pop in your mouth for pure delight.
5. A vanilla latte - I am still drooling about the delicious one I had a few weeks ago. I don't know what they did different but it was oh so good.
6. Warm chocolate chip cookies - I like to make them with Toll House chocolate chips. I just brought back 2 bags of chips with me.
7. A letter in the mail from a friend - I love getting mail in my mailbox. I even enjoy writing letters back.
8. A foot massage - aghh, my feet are ready for another one. I found my coupons so I am ready to go -- just need some time.
9. Autumn leaves and the colours - it is a pleasure and one I enjoy but have not seen it for years.
10. A hug and a kiss from my wonderful husband which says so much to me.