Monday, July 2, 2007

Jetlag

Jetlag - that is when your body is one place and you are trying to catch up to your body. As an adult I understand why in the middle of the afternoon I am ready to crash or why I wake up at 3:30 wide awake are ready for the day after that nap. But a 2 almost 3 year old has no clue why in the middle of the night her tummy is acting like it is the middle of the day and she is hungry. I was shopping and had her in the cart and she put her head down on the bar and feel asleep. I knew it was jetlag because she is social and loves to be out and she has moved to the point of going and going like the Energizer bunny.

Last night we arrived at Grandpa and Grandma's and she was fussy and tired. She feel asleep at 7:00 and woke up at 6:30. Yeah! I think we are on this time zone.

No comments: