Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another Milestone

Yesterday I watched as Miss K finally was able to reach her leg up over the side of the Pack 'N Play. I told my mom and Bo. We chatted about it and Bo and I decided we had 6 months to even a 1 year before she would have the upper body strength to push herself out.

We put her down for her nap in her Pack 'N Play. I went up to get her up for dinner. I opened the door and the Pack 'N Play was empty. I looked at the dresser and found a little girl standing enjoying pulling the clothing out of her dresser drawer.

So much for a year or even 6 months. She is now climbing out. Oh no, what am I going to do. This morning Bo did see how she does it. He saw her put her leg up, put her head down and then begin to roll.

Pondering what to do with my baby who is not so much a baby.

No comments: