Wednesday, April 4, 2007

March's Results

It is hard to believe that it is April already. Time to reflect on how I did on my goals for the year.

Read one book - I did it. The exciting this is I found a place where I can give my books away and know they are being used. I have a bag here to give to my friend.

Reduce - I used some more fabric making bags. I didn't buy any more fabric. I did buy some ribbon but that is so small. Paper - I scrapbooked 27 pages so that used some paper. I also gave some paper away to a friend who is beginning to scrapbook. I will confess I bought some new paper but it was just what I need for my Asian pages.

Exercise - I am walking with my walking partner when it is not raining. I will admit that I am not where I should be in that.

Quiet time - I am continuing in my Romans study and currently am in the middle of Psalms.

That was March. Now we move into April.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

27 scrapbook pages! You are the sb queen! Wow!

Where do you find the time?

Stuart and Beth said...

Remember my husband was gone for a week in March. Another thing you should note I have the type who throws pictures on paper, adds a title, and one or two little things and says it is finished.