Wednesday, June 20, 2007

More Training Needed

Well, I posted the other day about child training. Please do not think that I have arrived, have completely trained her. We still have a ways to go as was seen at lunch today. It was one of those moments when you know you still have work to do. One of those things that catches you off guard. One of the times that you try to say "no" while not laughing.

We were enjoying a nice lunch with our dear friend, B, Miss K had a hot dog, french fries and daddy had shared some of his broccoli with her so that was added to her plate. I was turned looking at my sweet husband and telling him something when I saw a piece of broccoli land in his lap. I look at a innocent looking two year old who has turned her head to look at things behind her. I look at our friend, B, and she is trying not to laugh. She saw the whole thing and did say that Miss K had a great throw. She put her arm back and then let go. I guess it was good aim as well as it landed on daddy's lap.

Back to training.

1 comment:

Ma Ingalls with ADHD said...

sounds like she needs no more training in the art of throwing....at least it was not a ketchup loaded frenh fry. simply letting you know..kEEP THIS To yourSelf dad!!! lol