Monday, August 6, 2007

Tag - I'm it

So I have been tagged. I really should be careful who I play with online but this is from a friend and is rather fun. Now you will get to know a bit more about me.

4 jobs I have held
1. Mowed Lawns
2. Picked chickens
3. Candy shop
4. Logistics Manager

4 movies I can watch over and over
1. Sabrina with Harrison Ford
2. The Princess Bride
I am so not a movie buff

4 places I have lived
1. Akron, PA
2. Denver, PA
3. Geigertown, PA
4. Lynnwood, WA

4 TV shows I watch
TV - what is that? I only watch when we are in the USA
1. HGTV
2. Food Network

4 places I have been on vacation
1. Pukett, Thailand
2. Malecca, Mayalsia
3. Italy - got a new passport there
4. Kunming, China

4 favourite foods
1. Dark Chocolate
2. Good's potato chips
3. Chocolate cake with white icing
4. Hard pretzels

4 websites I visit
1. local weather
2. Hearthkeepers
3. various Down Syndrome sites
4. various blogs - I like the people that update and have lots of pictures

There you go a few things about me.

1 comment:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

You certainly have been to a variety of places. I have only been in various states in the east coast of the United States. Oh yeah, and a one day cruise to the Bahamas.